IMS – Technical Services provides services in the field of corrosion protection of vessels, marine structures and steel structures in industrial land , in the areas of internal and external , such as:
tanks , cargo holds, superstructures , sleepers, pipes , windows , counters , structures on the decks , chimneys, silos , shafts , steel buildings , bridges, other steel structures.
Our services include complete solutions such as:
- preparation of plan and repair specifications
- high pressure washing 350 BAR
- emoval of old coatings by sandblasting or UHP (up to 2500 BAR)
- anti-corrosion coating (painting by hand or spray painting)
- final painting (painting by hand or spray painting)
Through the use of specialized equipment combined with years of experience and expertise, we are able to customize our application method to the individual needs and requirements of our customers.
Work in areas traditionally achieved by scaffolding we do quickly and securely using rope access techniques. This allows to do the work and reduce the costs.
MS-Technical Services provides certified rope access technicians (IRATA), who use the latest equipment and safety techniques in accordance with industry standards.